Last Updated on 24th Jan 2022
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE US
When you choose to register with Us by filling the registration, we collect the following information:
- Personal Information – Name, Age, City, Country of Residence and IP Address.
- Contact Information- Phone Number, Email Address.
WHY IS THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We will use the aforementioned Personal Information provided by You for the following purposes: -
- Facilitate in providing the Services including updates and reminders for upcoming events.
- Provide relevant services based on Your age and location.
- Send you details on future events, study avenues, and programs, etc.
- To comply with legal and statutory requirements including the necessity to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as wilful attacks on Our information technology systems.
In the event you choose to make a payment to Us we may also collect information such as passport number, Citizenship, and/or Tax identification numbers as we are required to do so to comply with Indian Tax and Trust regulations.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
In addition to the aforementioned Personal Information, if You choose to make a donation to Us, You will be redirected to a third-party payment gateway Zoom, Payabbhi, CCAvenue, Paypal, HDFC, PayU Payments Private Limited, SBI Collect Any information provided by You on Zoom, Payabbhi, CCAvenue, Paypal, HDFC Bank, PayU Payments Private Limited, SBI Collect in the form of as personal and credit card information, this shall be governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of Zoom, Payabbhi, CCAvenue, Paypal and HDFC Bank, PayU Payments Private Limited, SBI Collect as the case may be.
We may also use the following third parties for the aforementioned purposes. These third parties provide a high level of data protection. For more information, kindly visit their respective sites. You can unsubscribe from any of the following by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Getresponse - A third party, the independent contractor used to send you a reminder and promotional emails related to the purpose. Please see Getresponse's legal policies.
- Mailchimp – A third party, independent contractor used to send you reminder and promotional emails related to the purpose. Please see Mailchimp privacy policies.
We make reasonable efforts to preserve the privacy and confidentiality of Your Personal Information shared with Us. However, You understand and acknowledge that no internet site can fully eliminate security risks associated with protecting such information. Further, while We have in place security measures to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized disclosure We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted on the internet and You agree to do so at Your own risk.
The personal information shared by You will be stored in servers located in the United States, European Union, and India which uphold high data protection standards.
We use the personal data you provide to send you information about participating in a survey.
STORAGE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request that We remove Your Personal Information from our databases and the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in Your Personal Information in our custody or control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If You wish to access, update, or delete Your personal information stored with Us You can do so by emailing Us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to recover the costs and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site.