For gaining the knowledge of Vedanta daily study of the syllabus below is recommended between 4 am and 6am for a maximum of one hour. The syllabus has been composed by A. Parthasarathy over six decades of study and research. The same is taught in the three-year course at the Vedanta Academy. The texts should be studied in sequence. A student should understand each verse/topic before moving forward. Having completed the syllabus, the student repeats the course until he/she attains spiritual Enlightenment.
- The Fall of the Human Intellect
- Governing Business & Relationships
- The Holocaust of Attachment
- Select English Poems
- Vedanta Treatise: The Eternities
- Bhaja Govindam: Seek the Eternal
- Atmabodha: Knowledge of Self
- Bhagavad Gita
- Choice Upanishads
- Thesis on God
All of the above are either original writings of Swamiji or his commentary on ancient texts and select English poems.